Otto Rosenau represents excellence and quality in all of the services we offer: inspections, testing, and geotechnical engineering services.
With our accreditations and our affiliations, we are continually working with industry leaders to improve our services and ensure that you are only getting the best.
Otto Rosenau & Associates, Inc. is enrolled as a State of Washington Engineering Corporation and we are certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises. We have been 100% women-owned and operated since 1995. The company also qualifies as a Small Business according to the federal Small Business Administration (SBA) standards and we are certified in King County’s Contracting Opportunities Program for Small Contractors and Suppliers (SCS).
Our firm’s professional accreditations and certifications currently include:
Washington Association of Building Officials (WABO)
ISO/IEC 17025 American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) Certificate number: 0823.01
ASTMs E329 (Materials), C1077 (Concrete), C1093 (Masonry), D3666 (Bituminous), D3740 (Soils). E543 (Nondestructive Testing) AASHTO R18 (Quality Management System)
Washington State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE)
State of Washington Engineering Corporation (SWEC)
Otto Rosenau & Associates, Inc. is proud to be a member of the following associations:
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Northwest Council of Engineering Laboratories (NWCEL)
- Master Builders Association of King & Snohomish Counties (MBAKS)
- The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- The American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- Washington Aggregates and Concrete Association (WACA)
- Washington Association of Building Officials (WABO)