Our in-house laboratory is capable of various materials testing such as soils/aggregate and asphalt testing, fine soils/earth sciences, fireproofing, concrete, and masonry.
ORA participates in inter-laboratory proficiency testing programs to continually assess the quality and uniformity of our test results. ORA presently participates in proficiency testing programs for:
- Concrete and concrete masonry units (CMU) as administered by Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL);
- Aggregates – coarse and fine, hot mix asphalt – ignition oven and marshall design, and soils as administered by American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO/AMRL).
- American Society for Testing and Materials
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- International Code Council
- American Association of State Highways and Transportation Officials
- American National Standards Institute
- American Welding Society
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing
- American Concrete Institute